Thursday, July 3, 2008

To Start...

Introductions are in order, I guess.

Well this Blog is going to be about myself, me having CML, and all else that springs up.

Definitions...
Me- An easy going happy go lucky 24 year old just starting out, (wild eyed) on a journey of wonders through the blogosphere.

CML- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia, simply a cancer in the bone marrow, which I've been having for 3 years now. For more info.

But no, this blog is not going to be a rave about myself and a cry over my condition. Rather, I will probably tell you how glad I am to have CML. And that is not a constructed attitude, I am really happy.
This blog maybe an emotional chanelling of sorts. But I promise it won't be sordid.
I will tell you more, as we progress along.
Thats all for now.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you say something...